OK, today while out in Courtmacsherry my mate Laura came out with an idea for my poetry – a way of getting it out there, getting more poems done, a different take on things as well as helping a charity along the way. The idea is this in it’s barest essence: Me – Brian (the poet) to thumb around Ireland with a tent on my back, a few quid in my pocket and a pen and notepad while at the end of every day, whatever experiences I have come upon, to pen a poem or maybe more, all depending on said experiences. This way I get to travel across the country and take it all in while also getting to help a charity of my choice. As it is poetry which I want to break it might be best to promote the event because it will obviously help me, help the charity, not to mention make it much easier to get a life. “Ah there’s that crazy fella traveling the length and breadth of Ireland to write poems!” You get the gist. So I was wondering how good an idea this sounds to all of you out there? It’s exciting if nothing else, and will also go about facing my OCD head-on which is always going to be a good thing. Some feedback regards what you all think of the idea would be much appreciated, and you even going as far as to spread the word before I have even properly started organising the thing. Anyway, that’s my lot really, chat soon. Keep reading.
- Cardboard Cutouts.
- The Good People of Professional Pragmatism: They DO MATTER and MaybeThe MOST
- -training forWarWhenTheOutside IsActually All~warm
- – Believing the hYPe.
- Her AlTeReD hours
- Just Machines? “Far-reaching And FabulousMachines, Perhaps.”
- That Thirst for Awareness.
- Staking Their Claim Over Everything.
- The Great Escape . Embellished and Embroidered – “it’s a remarkable story of utter.. Resilience.”
- -free from Desire.
- Theatre of Undeniable .. hindsight . And Happening. they’ve had their fingers in enough pies by now… to really know the difference..
- Polished~to~IMperfection. “There’s This State~Of~Stare Inside Of Them Which Seems To Make Absurdly OtherWorldly SenSe oF ItSelF.”
- “Touching Paradise with a Gun to their Heads. Only All Of The Bullets Are Duds.”
- Shredding the Evidence.
- Unearthing the gold amidst OverTheSHOULDER iNsAnItY.
- ‘Un~Usual(!!) CuRiOsItIeS’
- Striking a Deal With Dostoyevsky. A Bluff IS A Blue-powder Bluff
- CrEaTiNg —->>>Conscientious CONsiderations.
- ColdTurkeyCoNtRaRiAnS – “when what we do is.. Beyond me and You(..)”
- Thinking about the cREatIVe Schism of Consequences.
- Her Graphic Design Eyes. “What If We Told Her That She Designed Kinship: one of a KIND.”
- Stirring the CauldronAgain.
- Sweeping Away At The Insides Of Their Vaguely Disinterested Minds.
- Learning to feel and be Balanced
- The Nature of Being BOTH cRiPpLinGlY&EXCRUCIATINGLY Kind to Themselves At the Same Time. A reflection called Complete Creation . that combination of class and insignificant intelligence . even if: their sweat~beads are Rigorously real . and HIDDEN beneath a surface of Steely~Faced Determination// Such Is The Intensity Of The Dust Being Scraped From A Butterfly’s Wing
- TALLorders Of AMOST ScintillatingSort.
- Borrowing Words And Causing Syllables To WorryThemselves Silly
- -Searching for Antiquity.
- Dropping in on #paradise . Welcome to the Silence that Burst Its own EarDrums
- Sweetening the Pot.
- Poised Breaths. Beautiful Creatures With Forever Features. “One Of Few, Too Many Of A Million.”
- “Terrified, Mortified, Petrified. STUPEFIED: by you.” Quote from A Beautiful Mind.
- Ladies and Gentlemen. I give you THE greatest, most misshapenly puppeteering-of-brain: Obsessive compulsive Disorder.
“They will crawl tHrOuGh enough barbWIRED ANd BoRiNg TiTlES… … …
tO GeT Back To something Resembling the BEST.”
- Keyhole: ”World!!”
Copyright © 2022 poetart. All rights reserved.