I have an idea, good or bad I don’t quite know. So this is the thing, I was thinking about doing a collaboration with a friend who is a photographer, a really good one who catches the moment perfectly, be it mid-concert or the ocean at sunrise, and to get his photograph inside a frame and to match it with my poem without one surpassing the other for effect I was thinking it might be a little or a lot different for the photograph to go in the frame which is normal enough but for the poem to be invisible except for a chip inside the frame which needs to be activated so that the person looking at the photograph can then get to hear the poem being read out by a person, me possibly. I said it to a few people and the word creepy was used so I don’t know as I said. Maybe if it’s done really professionally looking it will work, otherwise it’ll just end up looking like some kind of gimmick.
- Funny how.. they stopped time with their mind/s
- “Hors d’Oeuvres All Round.”
- Eating these Sycamore~Syllables for a price of PRICEless freedomactuALLY // a d——ash of Beauty Gone Gorgeously AwRy
- When… TASTES tend toward~~
The Gooseberry at the Centre of it all . <
- Awfully fixated please – cigarette, beer, So effing near to catching the Sun’s cradled Conversation
- a thousand hole in ones inside of her head, even if: her mind is in the ditch and ducking for Dodgeballs sometimes
- A fraction of substantial, thank you
- Sending the army home for now and then
- Enthusiastically Slitting the Bad~Bastard’s throat and simultaneously smiling at the remote nature of it all – “maybe she needs to lighten up and light another fUmBlEdcigarette for fun”
- Sugar/Sugar… MAGICnatureDusT. “Make My Party: a BIG~fat~fuss(!!)”
- The 7-People They Met On Their Way To h€lL(ish happiness)
- A DreamSequence SoReal that No one E-V-E-R(…) getsTounderSTAND ~~ except for the man of many minds: it’s… fine
- Halfway between— Art&happenSTANCE. As his piano hands bark in STARK beWiLdEr
- Into the Arena We Went.. Searching for ALL $ort$ Of Sworn=IN Cacophony actually.
- Their remarkable state of extraordinarily EXTRAcurricular understanDING(!..!) When they surfed the surFACE OF THE sun// Icarus Had Nothing On Them
- Ten Truths and. A ticking time BOMB that will never go off
- Remembering instances of tWiStEd Demeanour. A created Kiss called Catastrophic happiness
- Lashings of ClaShInG ConVerSatiOnS. “She sits here and Hears-It-All Sink Inside (Of) Her equanimity ofMinD.” / a bridge between believing and being: bonkers about everything else.
- At the start of art there was a sellable disaster
- The scrutinyInvolved… the living, SeEthIng eyeballs of if All
- 5 Points of Inner~Interpretation.
- Creating Indisposable Dreams
- Circus says “Yes!”
- Words on Bathroom Walls
- Daft little Decisions of a PulSaTinG HuManBEiNg
- Anticipated Happiness – that tug~o~war WarBlInG
- The difference between: words and Dostoyevskian digits // it’s… a fairly… f*cking… mind pondering thing
- 30seconds to Talk
- Tarmac Tantrums: Wedged At The Seams
- Stretching their TruTh To Tend To Something (k)NEW .. with their signatures and fingerprints all over it
- Coupled with cReAtiOn, they are watching themselves go from: ”sleep to a-w-a-k-e again.”
- Blue Bird. For paradise. Lost? “Hell NAAAH(!)” -) just biding their time and minding their mind
- – hindsight HilariTy
- TacticallySPEAKING, “they’re about as Whip-smart as it CAN get.” Born to———breakeven with a state of mind that cannot find
- Their Hymn-sheet Seems To Have Their Own Worrisome Mind SomeTimes . // same hymn-sheet, Different DaZe //distracted by happenstance
- True_to_form phenomenal People.
Copyright © 2022 poetart. All rights reserved.