Generally speaking, you do indeed need to bury the intrusive thoughts triggered by OCD / to bury them so bloody deep that NOTHING will ever hurt your mind again. Not on such an irrational level, anyhow. That’s the wished for outcome with the OCD, for any sufferer, of course. Now: this takes one thing above anything else, really. The necessity to let all of the imbalance be there. At times that can be so mentally frightening and taxing on the brain and it will feel as real to the sufferer as real can possibly be, what they believe WILL happen to them if they do not try and find an answer. It is perhaps as complex as it gets as far as disorders go, but only in so far as once the sufferer has gotten themselves caught-up in the loop-cycle of intrusive thought/s and triggered compulsion/s again. Why is it so hard? Because it’s an imbalance all over your brain- that’s a fact. And the sufferer truly can do nothing for it but to 1) again, let the imbalance BE THERE!
- The Great Escape . Embellished and Embroidered – “it’s a remarkable story of utter.. Resilience.”
- -free from Desire.
- Theatre of Undeniable .. hindsight . And Happening. they’ve had their fingers in enough pies by now… to really know the difference..
- Polished~to~IMperfection. “There’s This State~Of~Stare Inside Of Them Which Seems To Make Absurdly OtherWorldly SenSe oF ItSelF.”
- “Touching Paradise with a Gun to their Heads. Only All Of The Bullets Are Duds.”
- Shredding the Evidence.
- Unearthing the gold amidst OverTheSHOULDER iNsAnItY.
- ‘Un~Usual(!!) CuRiOsItIeS’
- Striking a Deal With Dostoyevsky. A Bluff IS A Blue-powder Bluff
- CrEaTiNg —->>>Conscientious CONsiderations.
- ColdTurkeyCoNtRaRiAnS – “when what we do is.. Beyond me and You(..)”
- Thinking about the cREatIVe Schism of Consequences.
- Her Graphic Design Eyes. “What If We Told Her That She Designed Kinship: one of a KIND.”
- Stirring the CauldronAgain.
- Sweeping Away At The Insides Of Their Vaguely Disinterested Minds.
- Learning to feel and be Balanced
- The Nature of Being BOTH cRiPpLinGlY&EXCRUCIATINGLY Kind to Themselves At the Same Time. A reflection called Complete Creation . that combination of class and insignificant intelligence . even if: their sweat~beads are Rigorously real . and HIDDEN beneath a surface of Steely~Faced Determination// Such Is The Intensity Of The Dust Being Scraped From A Butterfly’s Wing
- TALLorders Of AMOST ScintillatingSort.
- Borrowing Words And Causing Syllables To WorryThemselves Silly
- -Searching for Antiquity.
- Dropping in on #paradise . Welcome to the Silence that Burst Its own EarDrums
- Sweetening the Pot.
- Poised Breaths. Beautiful Creatures With Forever Features. “One Of Few, Too Many Of A Million.”
- “Terrified, Mortified, Petrified. STUPEFIED: by you.” Quote from A Beautiful Mind.
- Ladies and Gentlemen. I give you THE greatest, most misshapenly puppeteering-of-brain: Obsessive compulsive Disorder.
“They will crawl tHrOuGh enough barbWIRED ANd BoRiNg TiTlES… … …
tO GeT Back To something Resembling the BEST.”
- Keyhole: ”World!!”
- Men of Mice-like Minds.
- “the Pearl in the Ocean Swims of its own Volition.”
- This Wrath Hath No Fury Anymore.
- – “if she feels like a masterpiece then she may as well be one.”
- Sparring Inside Of Their Quiet~Little~Minds. “Plenty Of Reasons Why(?!!)”
- Discovering Paradise With Their Eyes WideAlive. Their Choosing Of Mind: Typified.
- -silencio, Por Favor. 2
Copyright © 2022 poetart. All rights reserved.