I’ve been thinking and in order to continue to enjoy writing poems I need to start meeting with people who I think will make for a great poem. Be it about something sad or happy in their life I’ll wait and see. This is interesting because I found someone who will work – a rambling alcoholic – but I don’t know if I can approach her without it offending her, a warts n all poem because there are warts.
- Understanding the need for Speed
- The Penalty Shootout inside of their mInDs
- Abandoned tRaGedIeS.
- ~ Nearer to the Agreeable Distribution of People.
- The TypeTracks Of A Supernatural Life Perhaps.
- Strangers in ParaDICE — happyheaded and Utterly UnSettLeD . Like a candle, she feeds the fLaMe
- Interviewing the Devil’s BestFriend
Utter WoRlD throUgh a coined and CottoningON catchphrase))
- The theory of taking it all away
- “Impossible to WhO(?!?)”
- 1983 . Before and after Orwell
- That final moment Right Before Greatness . That fundamental state of leading the PiGs to the MarKet and Pissing AllOver ThE Baker’s Cakes While we’re at It .
- The Smile That Held ItsOwn
- ‘Belligerent bastards and their nose dive for survival’
- Stylised Surroundings .
- A complicated Creation
- Laugh, whisper… and ScReaM(!!) There’s Your SeeSaw Of Guffaws Set For Survival
- Filtered feelings
- “Causing a constant state of irreparable CreAtiOn, maybe(?)”
- A makeshift pen at the corners of her BEST~brain
- “Let’s Swim.” Like gin&ToNiC superHeroes
- RaaaaaaaaGing Bulls of Ethiopia
- -No Country For Creation
- Dedicated to Silencing the loudest mind Alive ~ “that thing called complete comprehension”
- Compliments aWrY
- Pressurised insides sInG iT so silently sometimes.
- The words were hiding UP~stairs all along – inside of their mesmerised minds, and bum~crawling back to life.. One Butt~Cheek At A Time
- Staring at a distraction And Creating anyway
- Dusting down the CobWebs and creating a crest of a wAvE
- As Pretty As A Picture Of A Decorative Disaster . She took her very own breath away whilst single-mindedly being.. ALL KINDS OF SIMULTANEOUS
- —- they do not move like you and we
- Running on Opportunistic . When the show must go
- Inspired by Dostoyevskian Apprehensions
- The 668 Alienation ~
- Nine channels of illUStrative~interpret(A)tion
- Entering Inside of the Painting and PuNcHinG WaY AbOvE ThEiR wEiGhT anyway ~~
Copyright © 2022 poetart. All rights reserved.