You’re truly shook at the core. That’s it. All it is. Your mind is utterly imbalanced and stuck on ANXIOUS-mode. All that you can do today is to let it hurt, let the mental pain be there. And do not touch the ruminations. Yeah they destroyed my mind and life and to a, quite frankly, inexplicably horrific extent. But they ARE just ruminations, just utter fucking nonsensical shit. Lose the content. Trust yourself in and of every moment. This is the truth with the ocd: it is a chronic imbalance of brain and to live with it you have to: not entertain any of the intrusive thoughts. I am truly sorry for what it has done to my mind and life, but I cannot and will not give up. NEVER. Ever. It might hurt like hell on Earth a fair amount of the time but I need to realise what I have done to live with this is… as per usual, there are no words to describe that miracle of mind. Now for the real miracle: living extremely comfortably with the ocd 😊 This mind wasn’t made to piss its days away inside of a bed, set on fear of fire owing to a bloody nuisance of a mental imbalance. It was made to create eye opening, jaw dropping, ahem.. ‘poetry’. To make readers feel it EVERYWHERE when they read my stuff. A back-catalogue that really will speak for itself and with good time and acknowledgement. This much I do know. And that will always be the thing that I chase
- The Great Escape . Embellished and Embroidered – “it’s a remarkable story of utter.. Resilience.”
- -free from Desire.
- Theatre of Undeniable .. hindsight . And Happening. they’ve had their fingers in enough pies by now… to really know the difference..
- Polished~to~IMperfection. “There’s This State~Of~Stare Inside Of Them Which Seems To Make Absurdly OtherWorldly SenSe oF ItSelF.”
- “Touching Paradise with a Gun to their Heads. Only All Of The Bullets Are Duds.”
- Shredding the Evidence.
- Unearthing the gold amidst OverTheSHOULDER iNsAnItY.
- ‘Un~Usual(!!) CuRiOsItIeS’
- Striking a Deal With Dostoyevsky. A Bluff IS A Blue-powder Bluff
- CrEaTiNg —->>>Conscientious CONsiderations.
- ColdTurkeyCoNtRaRiAnS – “when what we do is.. Beyond me and You(..)”
- Thinking about the cREatIVe Schism of Consequences.
- Her Graphic Design Eyes. “What If We Told Her That She Designed Kinship: one of a KIND.”
- Stirring the CauldronAgain.
- Sweeping Away At The Insides Of Their Vaguely Disinterested Minds.
- Learning to feel and be Balanced
- The Nature of Being BOTH cRiPpLinGlY&EXCRUCIATINGLY Kind to Themselves At the Same Time. A reflection called Complete Creation . that combination of class and insignificant intelligence . even if: their sweat~beads are Rigorously real . and HIDDEN beneath a surface of Steely~Faced Determination// Such Is The Intensity Of The Dust Being Scraped From A Butterfly’s Wing
- TALLorders Of AMOST ScintillatingSort.
- Borrowing Words And Causing Syllables To WorryThemselves Silly
- -Searching for Antiquity.
- Dropping in on #paradise . Welcome to the Silence that Burst Its own EarDrums
- Sweetening the Pot.
- Poised Breaths. Beautiful Creatures With Forever Features. “One Of Few, Too Many Of A Million.”
- “Terrified, Mortified, Petrified. STUPEFIED: by you.” Quote from A Beautiful Mind.
- Ladies and Gentlemen. I give you THE greatest, most misshapenly puppeteering-of-brain: Obsessive compulsive Disorder.
“They will crawl tHrOuGh enough barbWIRED ANd BoRiNg TiTlES… … …
tO GeT Back To something Resembling the BEST.”
- Keyhole: ”World!!”
- Men of Mice-like Minds.
- “the Pearl in the Ocean Swims of its own Volition.”
- This Wrath Hath No Fury Anymore.
- – “if she feels like a masterpiece then she may as well be one.”
- Sparring Inside Of Their Quiet~Little~Minds. “Plenty Of Reasons Why(?!!)”
- Discovering Paradise With Their Eyes WideAlive. Their Choosing Of Mind: Typified.
- -silencio, Por Favor. 2
Copyright © 2022 poetart. All rights reserved.