It’s a silence that will definitely scare the life from an ocd sufferer. When their ruminations are slowing down, not at all happening as often. It’s gonna be extremely mentally painful, yet nowhere near as painful as the other option / being utterly stuck in ocd’s loop-cycle. I do think that perhaps the part of the brain which has been set alight in an addict might just also be involved in the ocd imbalance. I don’t know. Will maybe never know. But you are trying to silence an imbalance that has you fearing something extraordinarily catastrophic will happen if you DO NOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO STOP yourself from ruminating. I’m scared and hurt by it and certainly heartbroken, but more so head broken, really, than anything else. I do everything and will not give up at something that I have worked so so so hard to alleviate to a comfortable and suitable entent.
- The Great Escape . Embellished and Embroidered – “it’s a remarkable story of utter.. Resilience.”
- -free from Desire.
- Theatre of Undeniable .. hindsight . And Happening. they’ve had their fingers in enough pies by now… to really know the difference..
- Polished~to~IMperfection. “There’s This State~Of~Stare Inside Of Them Which Seems To Make Absurdly OtherWorldly SenSe oF ItSelF.”
- “Touching Paradise with a Gun to their Heads. Only All Of The Bullets Are Duds.”
- Shredding the Evidence.
- Unearthing the gold amidst OverTheSHOULDER iNsAnItY.
- ‘Un~Usual(!!) CuRiOsItIeS’
- Striking a Deal With Dostoyevsky. A Bluff IS A Blue-powder Bluff
- CrEaTiNg —->>>Conscientious CONsiderations.
- ColdTurkeyCoNtRaRiAnS – “when what we do is.. Beyond me and You(..)”
- Thinking about the cREatIVe Schism of Consequences.
- Her Graphic Design Eyes. “What If We Told Her That She Designed Kinship: one of a KIND.”
- Stirring the CauldronAgain.
- Sweeping Away At The Insides Of Their Vaguely Disinterested Minds.
- Learning to feel and be Balanced
- The Nature of Being BOTH cRiPpLinGlY&EXCRUCIATINGLY Kind to Themselves At the Same Time. A reflection called Complete Creation . that combination of class and insignificant intelligence . even if: their sweat~beads are Rigorously real . and HIDDEN beneath a surface of Steely~Faced Determination// Such Is The Intensity Of The Dust Being Scraped From A Butterfly’s Wing
- TALLorders Of AMOST ScintillatingSort.
- Borrowing Words And Causing Syllables To WorryThemselves Silly
- -Searching for Antiquity.
- Dropping in on #paradise . Welcome to the Silence that Burst Its own EarDrums
- Sweetening the Pot.
- Poised Breaths. Beautiful Creatures With Forever Features. “One Of Few, Too Many Of A Million.”
- “Terrified, Mortified, Petrified. STUPEFIED: by you.” Quote from A Beautiful Mind.
- Ladies and Gentlemen. I give you THE greatest, most misshapenly puppeteering-of-brain: Obsessive compulsive Disorder.
“They will crawl tHrOuGh enough barbWIRED ANd BoRiNg TiTlES… … …
tO GeT Back To something Resembling the BEST.”
- Keyhole: ”World!!”
- Men of Mice-like Minds.
- “the Pearl in the Ocean Swims of its own Volition.”
- This Wrath Hath No Fury Anymore.
- – “if she feels like a masterpiece then she may as well be one.”
- Sparring Inside Of Their Quiet~Little~Minds. “Plenty Of Reasons Why(?!!)”
- Discovering Paradise With Their Eyes WideAlive. Their Choosing Of Mind: Typified.
- -silencio, Por Favor. 2
Copyright © 2022 poetart. All rights reserved.