1) She rushes against the ((courageous)) cut of the canvas
2) Her manicured fingernails/finger-trails oh, so very delicately/deliciously entangled with both hurried aspects of handheld hope aside chaotic/delicate schisms of sprinting understanding/scope/understanding of scope
3) A four-cornered ((whispering)) requiem quietly/gently fastened to her lifelong Dream/s … of absurdly abstract and unanimously ambivalent Art – in fact(!!)
4) That simply had to, had to.. HAD TO!!/have!! started/start/somewhere/someplace so very ((exceptionally)) soon
5) Somewhere softly fastened
…To each castle put upon/against the four corners of the Moon.