An entirely different sort of poem, a ‘flowing’ form quite the opposite of the norm, where the poet stacks one rhyme atop another, only for their ladder to fall, agonisingly so, having to watch all of his/her work cascade into a pool below, diluted and droll, full of mixed up metaphor, big words, little ones unable to catch their breath and stand in line, try as they might, what was once a glorious stream of rhyme now foregone, a fascinatingly wrong turn taken
- Cardboard Cutouts.
- The Good People of Professional Pragmatism: They DO MATTER and MaybeThe MOST
- -training forWarWhenTheOutside IsActually All~warm
- – Believing the hYPe.
- Her AlTeReD hours
- Just Machines? “Far-reaching And FabulousMachines, Perhaps.”
- That Thirst for Awareness.
- Staking Their Claim Over Everything.
- The Great Escape . Embellished and Embroidered – “it’s a remarkable story of utter.. Resilience.”
- -free from Desire.
- Theatre of Undeniable .. hindsight . And Happening. they’ve had their fingers in enough pies by now… to really know the difference..
- Polished~to~IMperfection. “There’s This State~Of~Stare Inside Of Them Which Seems To Make Absurdly OtherWorldly SenSe oF ItSelF.”
- “Touching Paradise with a Gun to their Heads. Only All Of The Bullets Are Duds.”
- Shredding the Evidence.
- Unearthing the gold amidst OverTheSHOULDER iNsAnItY.
- ‘Un~Usual(!!) CuRiOsItIeS’
- Striking a Deal With Dostoyevsky. A Bluff IS A Blue-powder Bluff
- CrEaTiNg —->>>Conscientious CONsiderations.
- ColdTurkeyCoNtRaRiAnS – “when what we do is.. Beyond me and You(..)”
- Thinking about the cREatIVe Schism of Consequences.
- Her Graphic Design Eyes. “What If We Told Her That She Designed Kinship: one of a KIND.”
- Stirring the CauldronAgain.
- Sweeping Away At The Insides Of Their Vaguely Disinterested Minds.
- Learning to feel and be Balanced
- The Nature of Being BOTH cRiPpLinGlY&EXCRUCIATINGLY Kind to Themselves At the Same Time. A reflection called Complete Creation . that combination of class and insignificant intelligence . even if: their sweat~beads are Rigorously real . and HIDDEN beneath a surface of Steely~Faced Determination// Such Is The Intensity Of The Dust Being Scraped From A Butterfly’s Wing
- TALLorders Of AMOST ScintillatingSort.
- Borrowing Words And Causing Syllables To WorryThemselves Silly
- -Searching for Antiquity.
- Dropping in on #paradise . Welcome to the Silence that Burst Its own EarDrums
- Sweetening the Pot.
- Poised Breaths. Beautiful Creatures With Forever Features. “One Of Few, Too Many Of A Million.”
- “Terrified, Mortified, Petrified. STUPEFIED: by you.” Quote from A Beautiful Mind.
- Ladies and Gentlemen. I give you THE greatest, most misshapenly puppeteering-of-brain: Obsessive compulsive Disorder.
“They will crawl tHrOuGh enough barbWIRED ANd BoRiNg TiTlES… … …
tO GeT Back To something Resembling the BEST.”
- Keyhole: ”World!!”
Copyright © 2022 poetart. All rights reserved.