OK, today while out in Courtmacsherry my mate Laura came out with an idea for my poetry – a way of getting it out there, getting more poems done, a different take on things as well as helping a charity along the way. The idea is this in it’s barest essence: Me – Brian (the poet) to thumb around Ireland with a tent on my back, a few quid in my pocket and a pen and notepad while at the end of every day, whatever experiences I have come upon, to pen a poem or maybe more, all depending on said experiences. This way I get to travel across the country and take it all in while also getting to help a charity of my choice. As it is poetry which I want to break it might be best to promote the event because it will obviously help me, help the charity, not to mention make it much easier to get a life. “Ah there’s that crazy fella traveling the length and breadth of Ireland to write poems!” You get the gist. So I was wondering how good an idea this sounds to all of you out there? It’s exciting if nothing else, and will also go about facing my OCD head-on which is always going to be a good thing. Some feedback regards what you all think of the idea would be much appreciated, and you even going as far as to spread the word before I have even properly started organising the thing. Anyway, that’s my lot really, chat soon. Keep reading.
- Understanding the need for Speed
- The Penalty Shootout inside of their mInDs
- Abandoned tRaGedIeS.
- ~ Nearer to the Agreeable Distribution of People.
- The TypeTracks Of A Supernatural Life Perhaps.
- Strangers in ParaDICE — happyheaded and Utterly UnSettLeD . Like a candle, she feeds the fLaMe
- Interviewing the Devil’s BestFriend
Utter WoRlD throUgh a coined and CottoningON catchphrase))
- The theory of taking it all away
- “Impossible to WhO(?!?)”
- 1983 . Before and after Orwell
- That final moment Right Before Greatness . That fundamental state of leading the PiGs to the MarKet and Pissing AllOver ThE Baker’s Cakes While we’re at It .
- The Smile That Held ItsOwn
- ‘Belligerent bastards and their nose dive for survival’
- Stylised Surroundings .
- A complicated Creation
- Laugh, whisper… and ScReaM(!!) There’s Your SeeSaw Of Guffaws Set For Survival
- Filtered feelings
- “Causing a constant state of irreparable CreAtiOn, maybe(?)”
- A makeshift pen at the corners of her BEST~brain
- “Let’s Swim.” Like gin&ToNiC superHeroes
- RaaaaaaaaGing Bulls of Ethiopia
- -No Country For Creation
- Dedicated to Silencing the loudest mind Alive ~ “that thing called complete comprehension”
- Compliments aWrY
- Pressurised insides sInG iT so silently sometimes.
- The words were hiding UP~stairs all along – inside of their mesmerised minds, and bum~crawling back to life.. One Butt~Cheek At A Time
- Staring at a distraction And Creating anyway
- Dusting down the CobWebs and creating a crest of a wAvE
- As Pretty As A Picture Of A Decorative Disaster . She took her very own breath away whilst single-mindedly being.. ALL KINDS OF SIMULTANEOUS
- —- they do not move like you and we
- Running on Opportunistic . When the show must go
- Inspired by Dostoyevskian Apprehensions
- The 668 Alienation ~
- Nine channels of illUStrative~interpret(A)tion
- Entering Inside of the Painting and PuNcHinG WaY AbOvE ThEiR wEiGhT anyway ~~
Copyright © 2022 poetart. All rights reserved.