You’re possibly.. the least interested person when it comes to the ways of the world, of people. Or at least you’re not interested but only later did become so, in a way, because of the ocd. The intricacies it caused you to unearth in all sorts of thinking. But… generally, you’re gonna be sitting with something extraordinarily uncommon, even when it comes to mental illnesses. That’s a big one, huh? A big one to have to try and eventually live extremely comfortably with for yourself. For your loved ones, too. Of course they figure in on the whole equation. But I do think this whole thing has to have seriously misrepresented me in many, many ways. But, alas, all that I can do is to work HARDER THAN HARD with the ongoing medications I have been prescribed. Work with the calm. Work with the… most mind-boggling effing mental illness in the world, surely. To deep down know that it isn’t supposed to be anywhere endear this much of a struggle is a bitch. But I do know what I’ve got, what I am utterly capable of, even when it’s so hard you cannot even begin to describe its pain. But, yeah, to feel a sense of calmness and your own truest personality is the goal, always, always… always! There will always be a million ways for me to describe the ongoing pressures of living with ocd, but there is also only one way of living with it within you means – Living with it, each and every excruciating or otherwise minute, hour, day, week, year. It took a lot. It took too much. But.. I also know wha to do – if somewhat deep, deep down beyond and behind the mental imbalance. Turns out ocd sufferers have no real enough level of serotonin for their brains to make the normal and often calculated decisions. So, what that means is, that… we are doing all of this with.. brains which have no real way of dealing with information, etc.
Home » Humour » Ladies and Gentlemen. I give you THE greatest, most misshapenly puppeteering-of-brain: Obsessive compulsive Disorder.
- Creating Indisposable Dreams
- Circus says “Yes!”
- Words on Bathroom Walls
- Daft little Decisions of a PulSaTinG HuManBEiNg
- Anticipated Happiness – that tug~o~war WarBlInG
- The difference between: words and Dostoyevskian digits // it’s… a fairly… f*cking… mind pondering thing
- 30seconds to Talk
- Tarmac Tantrums: Wedged At The Seams
- Stretching their TruTh To Tend To Something (k)NEW .. with their signatures and fingerprints all over it
- Coupled with cReAtiOn, they are watching themselves go from: ”sleep to a-w-a-k-e again.”
- Blue Bird. For paradise. Lost? “Hell NAAAH(!)” -) just biding their time and minding their mind
- – hindsight HilariTy
- TacticallySPEAKING, “they’re about as Whip-smart as it CAN get.” Born to———breakeven with a state of mind that cannot find
- Their Hymn-sheet Seems To Have Their Own Worrisome Mind SomeTimes . // same hymn-sheet, Different DaZe //distracted by happenstance
- True_to_form phenomenal People.
- beyondBeautiful .
- They’ve been searching searingly for the, actually.. inCORRECT adjectives Yet~again
- When A title suggests its own state of interpretational beWilDeR…
- My amazing family of heroes
- A Determination Undeterred – in the cold light of night
- Buried so deep it feels real – indisputably = “we made the truest truth seem like a living SeetHinG mouthpiece.”
- Driving their point home
- Boys+gIrLs with their minds Caught-FIRE(.)
- “Please freeze everything right there….”
- Happy/Sad Aphrodisiacs
- Witnessing ((the witnessing of)) a witness’s witless imprisonment
- Stringing themselves along: •one sentence at a time•
- Appreciating the probability of a Significant Smile
- Stirring their own eMoTiOnS
- A Scratched Paradise.
- If there is a thirst… then, we JUST~must: manage at bargaining ourselves IN-again: “that fullON ENDeavOUR called clAsHinG Personalities, plEEEEEAAAAASE(!)”
- Setting Dictionaries Alight for the sake Of Catching ImaginaTiVe Flame— “famoUSly(.)”
- Objecting to everything . When legends aren’t supposed to make any EXCEPTIONAL sense except to see everything we didn’t
- Rogues uNwInDInG ===>>
- The Golden Sycamore tree
Copyright © 2022 poetart. All rights reserved.