Truth is, I have been sinking mentally for a very long and arduous time, and it’s been beyond anything I can ever really explain. The OCD – it is chronic, etc, etc, but, above all else, it is mentally agonising. I didn’t get to turn off my mind for… actually, I still haven’t ever really, truly gotten to turn it off. I have OCD, and it is diagnosed and plainly obvious to anyone else, whenever I do try and explain myself to loved-ones, etc. It is akin to NOTHING anyone can imagine. It is… your brain being taken to task owing to a fault in the wiring. A disconnect at a very, VERY, V-E-R-Y important part of said brain. That is it, that is the thing that has taken me apart for most of my life. “How is your OCD” is all I will ever get to hear, be it next week, or twenty more years down the line. I am beyond scared. I’ve done that a billion times too many and over and over again. When you are living with a false loop-cycle of anxiety and owing to your brain being, basically, lit-up like a fucking Christmas tree and ever since the age of eleven years, it’s… nasty. Fucking nasty and tiring, and I don’t want to have to carry this burden in my head any longer. I want to thrive, even if I somehow do manage to thrive every single day since that early age and onset of OCD. If I wasn’t me I might like to be me and experience my mind. Albeit.. MINUS THE FUCKING JADING OCD, of course. Right now I feel like a passenger, whilst also trying to help drive the actual car. I am all messed-up and of NO FAULT OF MY OWN. Fuckit, here goes nothing, again! Another day, another test of mental nerves on a level so dire, you don’t even wanna be in my head for a moment too long. I seem to have been tasked with the near-impossible, but fuckit, I’m ALL in 😊
Home » Humour » smile? i try all the time. I seem to have been tasked with the near-impossible, but fuckit, I’m ALL in.
- “When It Beggars Belief, Really.”
- There’s a dance that tried to catchFIRE(.)
- “Like Playing The PerfectPersuasion ofPiano WithA WhirlwindInside of TheirBrain”
- Their BottledUPemotions.
- They’ve Been… ChAoTiCaLlY CoPiNg WiTh morning-timeEquilibrium.
- Staring through the faces before them for the sake of being kind on themselves – what it did take… is everything within We
- Sisters and Brothers United. when the tears inside of their eyes catch fire.
- “A Generation Of Also-Rans. Probably…. .”
- Essential Authenticity. Their hU$tL€ for (utter) hApPiNeS$.
- Selecting Themselves Again.
- The Circus Called & They Want Their Acrobats Back.
- “Prepare the Stage, Please.”
- Determination SpeaksIn UpstandingVolumes.
- Happiness Starts.
- A Slice of Heaven-In-Hell – “her eyes are for him this time and the Dedication is Deafeningly Real.”
- Walking with WankerFaced Angels
- Blossoming UnderFire.
- “If Our Younger Selves Saw Us Now!”
- Upside+down and overheadEquiliBrIuM – when her mind got Itself Volleyed Back To Belonging
- Close Encounters of the Greatest Artists on Earth. Many of Them Outlandishly Scattered. Few and Far Between. Here, There, and Everywhere
- Reunited. A Diamond of Doubt.
- The Power of Their plAYfUl ACcuRaCy. “Yes.” We WERE a Skelton of Ourself.
- HelloANDgoodbye to the RipTiDeInside of their Minds; Welcome to the Revelation Inside of their UNBREAKABLE brains.
- A Pinnacle That Points Toward TheSky: “Oh My, TheirEyes HaveBeen ToSee… A Thousand TwIsTeDThings, maybe(?!)”
- Wish us luck, then
- Champagne Kisses In TheMiddle Of València, and she didn’t even catch him rummaging about for a rumination… .
- The OCD. the effing oCd
- “No Tears Here, Please.”
- Bouncing for free now
- “They Stretch The Strength Of Their Bruised And Battered bOdIeS Both Ways. Probably, maybe… Definitely(!!)”
- 😃 😃 😃
- “They Rode This WaveTogether. Ever since… it all made… delightfully abstract kinds of SenSe.”
- “Smooth is the Calmest of Blue-River.”
- “Set-the-Standard and WalkDostoyevskian, plEASE.”
Copyright © 2022 poetart. All rights reserved.