They want to know what ocd feels like. Well. For me, chronic ocd feels a little big bit like this- that being how large your head may as well be for the ongoing state of rumination/s etc. It’s hard. It’s mind-bending and -boggling and it is most certainly unfair. It’s detrimental to your mood and to your true feelings and personality. It literally mind-locks you away from your favourite people. It convinces you, or rather your hot-wired imagination convinces you that chaos will utterly ensue if you DO NOT figure out what is wrong. What is actually wrong is, your brain is imbalanced and right at the part that needs to be balanced to make the right and normal, level-headed decisions. It’s petrifying, having to watch you life being pulled and pushed and pulled and pushed and stretched away from you until, well, you’re veering on being bed-ridden all over again, for another lifetime of pummelling and atrociously agonised mental rumination. I wish with all my heart that this thing didn’t happen to me. Or anyone else for that matter. I wish it every day. I wish, wish, wish this shit didn’t grip at my everything important all of the time.
- Unearthing the gold amidst OverTheSHOULDER iNsAnItY.
- ‘Un~Usual(!!) CuRiOsItIeS’
- Striking a Deal With Dostoyevsky. A Bluff IS A Blue-powder Bluff
- CrEaTiNg —->>>Conscientious CONsiderations.
- ColdTurkeyCoNtRaRiAnS – “when what we do is.. Beyond me and You(..)”
- Thinking about the cREatIVe Schism of Consequences.
- Her Graphic Design Eyes. “What If We Told Her That She Designed Kinship: one of a KIND.”
- Stirring the CauldronAgain.
- Sweeping Away At The Insides Of Their Vaguely Disinterested Minds.
- Learning to feel and be Balanced
- The Nature of Being BOTH cRiPpLinGlY&EXCRUCIATINGLY Kind to Themselves At the Same Time. A reflection called Complete Creation . that combination of class and insignificant intelligence . even if: their sweat~beads are Rigorously real . and HIDDEN beneath a surface of Steely~Faced Determination// Such Is The Intensity Of The Dust Being Scraped From A Butterfly’s Wing
- TALLorders Of AMOST ScintillatingSort.
- Borrowing Words And Causing Syllables To WorryThemselves Silly
- -Searching for Antiquity.
- Dropping in on #paradise . Welcome to the Silence that Burst Its own EarDrums
- Sweetening the Pot.
- Poised Breaths. Beautiful Creatures With Forever Features. “One Of Few, Too Many Of A Million.”
- “Terrified, Mortified, Petrified. STUPEFIED: by you.” Quote from A Beautiful Mind.
- Ladies and Gentlemen. I give you THE greatest, most misshapenly puppeteering-of-brain: Obsessive compulsive Disorder.
“They will crawl tHrOuGh enough barbWIRED ANd BoRiNg TiTlES… … …
tO GeT Back To something Resembling the BEST.”
- Keyhole: ”World!!”
- Men of Mice-like Minds.
- “the Pearl in the Ocean Swims of its own Volition.”
- This Wrath Hath No Fury Anymore.
- – “if she feels like a masterpiece then she may as well be one.”
- Sparring Inside Of Their Quiet~Little~Minds. “Plenty Of Reasons Why(?!!)”
- Discovering Paradise With Their Eyes WideAlive. Their Choosing Of Mind: Typified.
- -silencio, Por Favor. 2
- A Life: sPiRaLlIng InTo Control
- 😔 it’s not about being in any which way smart. it’s about being… okay and balanced to a sizeable enough extent to carry on. but, really, you’re preaching to the effing choir because you know all of this yet your brain does not. not anywhere near enough, actually.
- “What if we told you they knew Every Next GroOVe Of mOvE(?)”
- Brought to Belonging Again.
- “Awe~Shucks!” We Of Stylised Understandings.
- “What They Did, And Do, Is SUPER~natural, Actually(!!) And Beyond The Point Of Persuasion.”
- Playing with the impossible sometimes
Copyright © 2022 poetart. All rights reserved.